The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the steps taken to safeguard your privacy and how your personal data is collected, stored and used.
This policy will be reviewed and updated by Paragon Pictures Ltd when necessary. Please ensure that you check our policy regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes. By using this website, you are agreeing for your data to be treated in line with this Policy.
How Does Paragon Pictures Ltd collect information about you?
Information about you is collected when you:
- Use this website
- Contact Paragon Pictures Ltd in person, by phone, email or social media regarding services
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information collected from you might include some or all of the following:
- Address, for delivery or invoice
- Phone number
- Email address
- Logo(s), photo(s) or image(s) sent to us by you
- Names, dates or information relating to your order
Paragon Pictures Ltd may keep any email messages and their contents together with your email address, and our subsequent replies in order to maintain a record of enquiry. This also applies when using the “Contact Us” form with your email address on the website.
How is Your Information Stored?
If you make an enquiry from on our website the information that you provide is stored in our database.
- In the case of emails, the information in stored by our email provider (Gmail)
- You have the right at any time to request details of any information held about you by Paragon Pictures Ltd. (£20 admin fee applies)
- You also have the right to ask Paragon Pictures Ltd to delete such information.
Paragon Pictures Ltd will never sell or pass your information to third parties.Neither will your information ever be shared by us with third parties for marketing purposesInformation held about you is never transferred outside the UK.
How your personal Information is used?
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service.
- We use session cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/